Monday, June 29, 2009

A Long Time

It's been a long since posting here, finally some challenges and distractions have moved on, not to mention I finally found my sign in information so I expect to post more often.

This time of the year we humans often wish to treat our house buns with extra greens, some gathered from the yard, field or local produce stand. To avoid any errors, I'd like to share this great link with you.

Toxic Plants


I learned about this site from my colleagues the bunny people who post on Ravelry
and when I refresh my upload pictures skills, I share some fiber work where the bunny has contributed much to the creative process; not only does her fur fill in the missed stitches and holes of knitted socks but great handfuls of molt decorate some woven rugs and wall hangings.

No comments: